Running thread

around 4 years ago I stopped running as I got out of habit, however ive regained my love for it and I have been working hard on the treadmill, got my 5k time to 30 minutes.. is now the time to switch to Road runs, or should I stick to the treadmill for a while longer?
Trying Parkrun is a definite.

Trying Parkrun is a definite.

Absolutely do this. It really does set your weekend up brilliantly. I'm home and showered in time for Saturday Kitchen and coffee.
I'm on 75 there now...missed a few months for a vairety of reasons but once I went back I realised how much I missed them (social aspect also). Marshalling there is fun too.

Absolutely do this. It really does set your weekend up brilliantly. I'm home and showered in time for Saturday Kitchen and coffee.
I'm on 75 there now...missed a few months for a vairety of reasons but once I went back I realised how much I missed them (social aspect also). Marshalling there is fun too.
I do Heaton, where do you go? I’m closing in on 200 now, feel like a veteran although someone at Heaton passed 500 the other week, or 550, can’t remember which.

I do Heaton, where do you go? I’m closing in on 200 now, feel like a veteran although someone at Heaton passed 500 the other week, or 550, can’t remember which.

200! blimey

i'm late to the game

i'm on my 47th this weekend, close to my first clap :)

Stretford or (lately) Burnage along the river Mersey. Funny course but you get to know the regulars and that's part of the reason you do it.
If I'm after a new PB I'll be back at Stretford. Current PB is 20:39...would love to go below 20 mins but since joining the gym I think I bulked up a little which may have slowedme down.

Soz Rammy - reply above....
Wow - 200! That's some dedication mate.

around 4 years ago I stopped running as I got out of habit, however ive regained my love for it and I have been working hard on the treadmill, got my 5k time to 30 minutes.. is now the time to switch to Road runs, or should I stick to the treadmill for a while longer?
It's always the time to switch to road runs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.