Running thread

Is the target to complete the runs within 48 hours and do one run every 4 hours? So that is 12 runs.

I.e. Do the first run in the first 4 hours, then the second one in the next 4 hours. So that is 2 runs in 8 hours -> 8/4 = 2. Hence 48/4 = 12?
I dunno mate, I think your probably right, but I dont want get this far and then a few days later think why didnt i do the full 48 hours if you know what I mean. Plus two marathons in 48 hours has a nice ring to it in my fucked up mind!!

I dunno mate, I think your probably right, but I dont want get this far and then a few days later think why didnt i do the full 48 hours if you know what I mean. Plus two marathons in 48 hours has a nice ring to it in my fucked up mind!!
Make sure you do the additional 770 (2x 385) yards too. :)

Haha you mad bastard!!

Not a patch on what I’m doing..... I’m trying to get my lad to do a 5k with me... insanity.
How old is he? Ive been dragging my lad out (he's 10) with me and managed to get him round 5k a few times (normally we do 4.2k) but fuck me its painful. He moans the whole way round even though he breezes it, drives me mad.

How old is he? Ive been dragging my lad out (he's 10) with me and managed to get him round 5k a few times (normally we do 4.2k) but fuck me its painful. He moans the whole way round even though he breezes it, drives me mad.
He’s 24 mate, fuck all in him and apart from a bad knee he’s just breezed it, wipe the floor with me if I could get him to keep it up.
When I was coaching his football team we’d do 2.5 miles every so often and he’d smash it then aged 12 or so, I couldn’t get near him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.