Running thread

I’ve done the Mcr HM twice. It’s a pretty flat boring route but good if you’re chasing a PB as it’s fast. Pretty much the A56.
Yes I got my PB there in 2013 and qualified for London good for age time as well. The course was actually a bit short (discovered a couple of years later), which was a bonus!

I know it's totally different, but I'm tempted to enter the Manchester Marathon. This weekend's BMVHM was my fifth, all done since first lockdown. At the end of it, I still had the legs to continue running (though probably not the same distance).

I trained for a marathon when in my twenties, but I never entered one. It's kind of a bucket list ambition of mine. I would probably be one of the six hour finishers. Just thinking about it makes me shudder.
Finishing one is a great sense of achievement.
as a guide double your 1/2 mara time and add 20 minutes.
This will be the first time ive trained through the summer for one be weird doing the training on light sunny mornings rather than cold and wet dark mornings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.