Running thread

Someone left this in the local bookswap, so I snaffled it. It should come in handy for my Mcr Marathon attempt.

Anyone need advice about nutrition, training plans, persistent injuries, let me know - it's all in here! It's like @Stuuuuuu and @inchy14 rolled into one.
8e32b68d751a08e561981f3b8e5e3b32.jpg

Anyone looking for a new pair of running trainers, can’t speak highly enough of my new ones, absolutely fantastic and at a great price from our good friend Mike Ashley, lol.

Asics GT Xpress down to either £36 or £48 depending on size and colour, like running with pillows strapped to feet....

Just sort by price low to high and scroll through them to come across the different colours, also worth noting the sizes stock changes every few days so keep checking , I had to wait a few days for an 11 in the colour I wanted.

my running is slacking and back on the pub booze not helping

much needed track training tonight
Tell me about it, had my first drink since new year on sunday, think Ive somehow cracked a rib.
Just tried an easy four miler with it, was like doing four miles with the stitch from hell.
Running and beer dont mix, or more to the point running me and beer dont mix

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.