Running thread

I just completed the 5K race and recorded a time of 23.20 for 5.09 km. Strava also reports a time of 22.46 for 5K.

Where is everyone? No other times posted yet. Does that mean I'm winning?
Good time that. I’m just about to go on mine and hoping I can break 25 minutes. Not looking forward to it at all as 5ks are just horrible.

Good time that. I’m just about to go on mine and hoping I can break 25 minutes. Not looking forward to it at all as 5ks are just horrible.

I'll be going out shortly too. Now the gyms are open, I trained legs for the first time in a while on Wednesday and am still recovering. Get my excuses in early.

Clean forgot about the 5k, had a shite week, and have a suspected cracked rib, just been out for a 4 miler strava says average pace of 4.34km so i reckon around 22.50 for 5k.
Im entered in the tatton half tomorrow, and still unsure should i do it or not, left side around bottom of the rib cage killing me.
Well done everyone else, some crackin times coming in.

Bollocks, I thought it was tomorrow!! Just been out and done 5km with my 5 year old daughter on her bike so I'm definitely not counting that time :(
Can I record my virtual race time tomorrow morning?

I'm out for today, woke up with pain in my toes and hoping it's not gout which I've had before. Gutted as on Thursday had my fastest 5k of the year. Some good times, good luck to those still to go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.