Running thread

Are these easy to come by or even downloadable online?
Should be able to get them on amazon, well you could a while back, but not when they first came out.....I had a funny twitter back and too with the author at the time, other bookstores are available he told me, then like a miracle they appeared on amazon.
If you can't find them give me a shout, I will dig them out for you

@kerem gokmen

Good morning Sir. Hope you're feeling well on this glorious day.

View attachment 91114
Mate, putting pictures of yourself on the Internet isn't that wise, step away from the bottle and get yer trainers back on.
As for our Turkish friend, I thought he had some great intentions, and the books he recommended are decent, let's see you and that west ham fan go on a galatassaray forum and start giving out helpful tips on running.

Just returned from long weekend away in Dorset. Did quite a bit of walking including up Durdle Door (for those who know) walking over 8 miles on Monday and over 6 yesterday. Home late last and and off today so went for a run. 4 miles trying 80/20. Really hot out there

Mate, putting pictures of yourself on the Internet isn't that wise, step away from the bottle and get yer trainers back on.
As for our Turkish friend, I thought he had some great intentions, and the books he recommended are decent, let's see you and that west ham fan go on a galatassaray forum and start giving out helpful tips on running.
Only intended in a light-hearted way. No offence intended.

Reactions: ob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.