Running thread

Probably about 9 or 10 I use for daily training. Then there's the race ones, then there's a pile of "used" ones

Are you attempting to do the Abbott marathon majors? Just seen Sydney might be getting added to the list.... that's going to rile up a few runners that will now need to fund a trip to Oz!

Are you attempting to do the Abbott marathon majors? Just seen Sydney might be getting added to the list.... that's going to rile up a few runners that will now need to fund a trip to Oz!
I've got london and boston and I'm doing chicago next year, also waiting on the ballot for Berlin.
That would leave 2, NY and Tokyo, no doubt Sydney will get added on soon and then after that there's rumours of South Africa, no doubt they will do one on the moon if there's money to be made

I've got london and boston and I'm doing chicago next year, also waiting on the ballot for Berlin.
That would leave 2, NY and Tokyo, no doubt Sydney will get added on soon and then after that there's rumours of South Africa, no doubt they will do one on the moon if there's money to be made
One on the moon hey.. just Lunarcy!

A friend of mine just completed the Abbott six stars when she did Tokyo earlier this year. She’s been hoping and expecting they’d add Sydney.

Another one getting back into it after a couple of injuries this year, finding it very difficult to ease myself back into it gradually but forcing myself to take rest days and slowly increase the mileage to manage the risk of getting injured again whilst starting back up.

Usually do around 1000km per year but at less than half that so far, so been a frustrating year - thankfully I like running in the cold/rain in winter so hopefully be back to a half decent level by the end of the year. Pace is far slower than what I’m used to even with only a few weeks out but at least that’s a target to aim to get back to.

Really enjoy reading some of the stories and progress made on this thread!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.