Running thread

Just been out for a training run to Pomona along the Bridgewater Canal from and back to Castlefield.
I passed three guys in Red Bull Leipzig training tops also out for a run. Not sure if they were players, coaches or supporters, but they all gave me a friendly "good morning". Like me, they also managed to avoid getting pecked to death by the gaggle of Canada geese on the towpath.
I also test drived my new pair of Brooks Ghost 4s that I bought in the Decathlon Black Friday sale. Very comfortable they are too!

After seeing him on the big screen at full time at the match last night, I now realise that one of the chaps who ran past me was Marco Rose, RB Leipzig's manager. Seemed friendly and smiley yesterday morning!

Nice & easy (for me) paced half-marathon to wrap up 150km in November.

Frosty conditions made it very scenic.

Bring on December!

Decent distance that, especially in this cold, it's put me off many a run this month.

Still managed 170km but was aiming for 280km.

Supposed to go out in morning before work about 7, current forecast prediction is -3 think I'll give it a miss

Supposed to go out in morning before work about 7, current forecast prediction is -3 think I'll give it a miss

I'm enjoying running in the current conditions. To be fair, I waited until 9am this morning until the sun came out, but the temperature was still sub zero but felt fine once I warmed up after running for 5-10 minutes.

Reactions: ob
Decent distance that, especially in this cold, it's put me off many a run this month.

Still managed 170km but was aiming for 280km.
170km isn’t shabby at all mate!

December is a good month for running - loads of eating/drinking to fuel you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.