Running thread

A massive thanks to those that have donated. We've raised almost £4,500 (including gift aid) which is incredible and so much more than I could have imagined just 4 weeks ago when I signed up!

Arrived back in the UK yesterday and have the run this Saturday morning. Weather's not looking too bad in Bakewell but went out for a run early this morning and the cold certainly woke me up. Definitely not summer here! And when did it get light at 04:30 in the morning???
Donated Matt. Good luck mate.

A massive thanks to those that have donated. We've raised almost £4,500 (including gift aid) which is incredible and so much more than I could have imagined just 4 weeks ago when I signed up!

Arrived back in the UK yesterday and have the run this Saturday morning. Weather's not looking too bad in Bakewell but went out for a run early this morning and the cold certainly woke me up. Definitely not summer here! And when did it get light at 04:30 in the morning???

Sorry been out of the running thread today loop of late so only just seen this. Just donated and hope the run went well.

Sorry been out of the running thread today loop of late so only just seen this. Just donated and hope the run went well.
Thank you Frank! Much appreciated.

The run went well. Finished in 2h40 and 15th out of 699 (although the majority of participants were walkers). The weather was perfect and it was a great course, apart from two awful hills. I was done, showered, full of fish and chips and had time for a sleep before heading back to Bakewell to meet my brother and brother-in-law at the finish line as they completed the 75km walk in 16 hours! I think I'll stick to running. That's way too long to be out on your feet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.