Running thread

yeah they are really good in there.

But always feel bad spending money online rather than in branch.

Would you really recommend them? Just for longer runs? don't want to splash more money again on trainers ha
I use them for everything from speed work, 5ks and my long distance (the version 13 is coming out soon so you may be able to bag a bargain). Also I recommend having at least 2 pairs in rotation, it elongates their lif

Completed my 100th Parkrun this morning at Peel Park in 29:45.
Not too bad considering I only started Couch to 5k in February 2022, and before that hadn't run for 35 years.
At least it proves that if an overweight retired bloke can do it, anyone can!
Amazing effort mate, such an inspiration

I think it's an age thing. As you get older, running becomes much more for fitness and enjoyment, and less competitive. After recent injuries (notably an ongoing hip problem) I'm just happy to be out there, enjoying the beautiful scenery, getting very tired legs, and aching for the rest of the day.

12km starting at 7am today, from Keswick to Threlkeld, then back via Castlerigg Stone Circle. 5km of it was beside the fast flowing River Greta. On return, there were views of Catbells and other distant fells. An absolutely stunning run, and the slow pace allowed me to enjoy the scenery for much longer.
I lived there in the 90s. So nice to hear those place names again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.