Running thread

Trust me, I speak from experience, I wouldn't risk it mate as much as you'd like to. I lost 2 years running by pushing too far.
Think everyone is assuming it’s seriously injured. It’s been a bit tight and probably because I’d gone out too soon after the 55 mile bike ride, was a bit fatigued, set off too quick and it tightened up. Feels much better today and I’ve no doubt by Wednesday I’ll be ok to do a 10k followed by the hm on Sunday.

Think everyone is assuming it’s seriously injured. It’s been a bit tight and probably because I’d gone out too soon after the 55 mile bike ride, was a bit fatigued, set off too quick and it tightened up. Feels much better today and I’ve no doubt by Wednesday I’ll be ok to do a 10k followed by the hm on Sunday.
Chrissake mate, can you not just listen the Internet, face it your fucked, probably needs amputation,

I’ve made a decision to give this running lark a go. It’s fair to say lockdown has been less than kind to my general health and fitness! Where’s the best place to get decent quality running gear for a good price?

I’ve made a decision to give this running lark a go. It’s fair to say lockdown has been less than kind to my general health and fitness! Where’s the best place to get decent quality running gear for a good price?

Here you go Tricky_Trev.. gear is near bottom of my post

amazon i pretty much get all my gear

Asics i stick to for trainers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.