Running thread

Ran a trail half marathon yesterday over the hills of Dorset. Some hills were almost impossible to run and twice I fell when my legs called it a day, momentarily.

Really struggled with the water intake as with the 24 degree heat, and no shade I was sweating profusely. Great event, once finished, but a real test in the conditions.

Had me a little blast this morning - 5k in 23:44. I've been doing a bit of yoga lately, which seems to have eliminated the aches post a faster run.
Have you been following a yoga instructor? I did have a go of the yoga with adrienne, well I say had a go, I switched it on and quickly got distracted and forgot all about the yoga

Reactions: ob
Have you been following a yoga instructor? I did have a go of the yoga with adrienne, well I say had a go, I switched it on and quickly got distracted and forgot all about the yoga
Peloton app on Sky Q - It's actually quite good but I've no idea if my form is what's required because I'm too busy looking at the screen. Funny how Peloton don't seem to employaverage looking instructors ;-)

I have been doing few sessions watching her, mainly rest days and days I feel like need a stretch

Did 2 days in Widemere, great place to run and different terrain.
Love it there.

Reactions: ob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.