Running thread

Reverted back to an Irwell-side training run this morning from Castlefield to adjacent to Gnome Island in Salford Quays and back.
Perfect conditions for it. Not too warm, but quite sunny and no wind. And more importantly, no random Canada goose attacks this morning!
The female geese are on the nest with eggs, the male bird guards the immediate area with vicious hissing noises and an aggressive no nonsense stance.
Stay safe Blue Runners !!

The female geese are on the nest with eggs, the male bird guards the immediate area with vicious hissing noises and an aggressive no nonsense stance.
Stay safe Blue Runners !!

I had one chase me down the Bridgewater Canal towpath last week. Luckily I was able to outrun its beak!

I had one chase me down the Bridgewater Canal towpath last week. Luckily I was able to outrun its beak!
It's an annual thing each nesting spring.some male birds just hiss,other demonic birds actually chase.....it's the Carrion Crows brown rats red fox and grass snake they should really be wary of,but of course poor humans are easy targets!

It's an annual thing each nesting spring.some male birds just hiss,other demonic birds actually chase.....it's the Carrion Crows brown rats red fox and grass snake they should really be wary of,but of course poor humans are easy targets!

Peel Park nightmare a couple of months ago...

Attachments

• IMG-20230321-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20230321-WA0011.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 15
Staying in hotel so used gym this morning. Couple lengths in pool but it was busy so threw on my running gear and did 5k on treadmill. First time on one in about 30 years. Distance about 1/4 mile out between it and my Garmin

Apologies if this has been asked before but does anyone have any recommendations for running trainers, I'm currently getting ready for my first 10k event and feel like I need an update from the old New Balances I'm currently using

Reactions: ob
Apologies if this has been asked before but does anyone have any recommendations for running trainers, I'm currently getting ready for my first 10k event and feel like I need an update from the old New Balances I'm currently using

My pair of Hokas I bought from my local independent runners shop in Stafford are serving me well.
Saying that, I'm a novice who's only began running for a year and only currently do Parkruns and other 5k runs.

Reactions: ob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.