Running thread

Jack Scott is absolutely flying at the moment. I hope he can keep it up and see it out, as currently he looks like he will smash the course record.
Yep, I make him about nine miles in front, I did see that damo has had a lot more sleep though, so that could come into play later on.
They are about the same as they were last year it's just wether jack Scot can get to the wall first, think the record could go

Yep, I make him about nine miles in front, I did see that damo has had a lot more sleep though, so that could come into play later on.
They are about the same as they were last year it's just wether jack Scot can get to the wall first, think the record could go

Jack Scott finished miles ahead of the previous record. Looks like he finished in 72:55.05!

Crazy achievement.

I genuinely don't understand how that is possible! I bet he'll sleep for a week now!
Me either, I follow both jack Scott and damian hall on strava and their weekly mileage is probably less than average, John Kelly said before it that he probably trains less than a seasoned marathoner.
Big mind power them lads have, hall and Scott both looked like they were off their tits at the end of the runs, big hallucination party's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.