Rush or The Scorpions?

Not wild about either , but in my humble opinion Rush have never done anything to match Scorpions 'Wind of Change' ... and probably never will do either!

Last edited:
Wow. What your saying is Wind Of Change is the best record either of these bands have done. Tbh that's not saying much

The best by a country mile in my view mate , it's a great song.

Last edited:
Not wild about either , but in my humble opinion Rush have never done anything to match Scorpions 'Wind of Change' ... and probably never will do either!
Wind of change wouldn’t make the Scorpions top 50, and probably not the Rush top 100.
Every time I see this thread though it just makes me think what an odd thread it is and why would the Scorpions be picked out of all the bands to compare to Rush.

Firmly in the Rush camp but by far the best Scorpion song ...

(Think I dance like that)

Just a band that passed me by, but so far I quite like them. For some reason, when discovering new bands with a big back catalogue, I always start with the latest albums and work backwards chronologically (skipping the best ofs and lives) in order to hear how they progressed (or in my method, regressed?) musically, so this song looks like it will be a while yet, but it's a good tune.

Wind of change wouldn’t make the Scorpions top 50, and probably not the Rush top 100.
Every time I see this thread though it just makes me think what an odd thread it is and why would the Scorpions be picked out of all the bands to compare to Rush.
I wouldn’t overthink the why question, it popped into my mind and I wrote it down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.