Russian Fans

I don't think French would react cause Germans would not have nazi flags and stuff that would remind French people on bad times..

Russians had Soviet ones and it was clear Poles won't look at it with smile..

Anyway, Polish hooligans don't need Russians to make mess. I've just read report from local journos who were in Polish fan-zone in Warsaw. It was absolute mess before and during match between Polish hooligans on one side and Police and ordinary fans on other cause those idiots were throwing stones and bottles on both police and normal fans.

Is Cabbage best?

Or is sausage?

HarryHill_fight.jpg

I`m was in Wroclaw today and no kicking anyone as someone "smart not" suggested.
Not my cup of tea anyway.
It`s nice that someone`s asking for me again. I`m becoming a star ha ha ;)
Never said that we "did nothing" tough. I`m just highlighting the scale of troubles, not denying that the`re exist.

Decision to let Russians through Warsaw was a terrible mistake and was criticized by Polish fans, ordinary people and most of the press from the very beggining.

It`s well known that our politics are very submissive towards Russians and there was big pressure from Russian authorities to let this march go as first decision was negative.
Russians with communist symbols matrching in our capital? Who the f**k got that idea?? :/

Embarassing scenes what I can say?
Just today hopefully.

Gaylord du Bois said:
MSP said:
Cajun4689 said:
Russia should be banned from the next big competition.

Though their march was provocation, I'm pretty sure it's Polish who started this all this mess today.
I wonder how the French would react if 5000 Germans were allowed to march down the Champs elysees.

surrender.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS0YWOXf0z4&feature=related[/youtube]

this i think is a murder scene...check out the bloke sat down to the left of the main fighting, he is attacked FROM BEHIND..and then doesn t move a muscle..in my opinion this is a bad one.

these people attacked all day many were wearing shirts ultra..explain that.
whats all this "fight club shit" you talk about??have seen poles using weapons all over youtube....check out the lad in this vid with a mask on carrying a baton/club

salfordpaul said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS0YWOXf0z4&feature=related[/youtube]

this i think is a murder scene...check out the bloke sat down to the left of the main fighting, he is attacked FROM BEHIND..and then doesn t move a muscle..in my opinion this is a bad one.

these people attacked all day many were wearing shirts ultra..explain that.
whats all this "fight club shit" you talk about??have seen poles using weapons all over youtube....check out the lad in this vid with a mask on carrying a baton/club

all because of these cunts....

230px-Michel_Platini_2010.jpg

Sepp-Blatter1_1.jpg

wanting this...

istockphoto_581154-pile-of-money.jpg

none was killed! (rumour is not confirmed and hopefully won`t be and came from russian press)
by "fight club shit" i meant the fact, that a few fight between our and russian hools were arranged and took place in isolated location. (until today apparently)

UltraPoland said:
none was killed! let`s have the facts correct
by "fight club shit" i meant the fact, that a few fight between our and russian hools were arranged and took place in isolated location. (until today apparently)

watch that video at the start, watch the fella sat down being attacked from behind and dragged around lifeless and tell me thats good,fair and right! utter bollocks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.