Russian Fans

stonerblue said:
ban-mcfc said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
I wonder how the French would react if 5000 Germans were allowed to march down the Champs elysees.

surrender.jpg

Now where's that excellent post about racism manifesting itself in different forms these days..
Well if you now include that as racism then the world is officially fucked.

stonerblue said:
SWP's back said:
stonerblue said:
Now where's that excellent post about racism manifesting itself in different forms these days..
Well if you now include that as racism then the world is officially fucked.

Oh it's OK, it's just the French so that's allowed.
When does a truism become racism?

a significant part of our DNA is french, as they occupied this island and inter-bred, as victors generally do. Shame we did not inherit the bit that over-throws tyrants and racists

Unbelievable scenes last night!! Firstly, that march should never been allowed, it was always going to spark trouble and I assume some of the poles wanted revenge for the polish stewards that were attacked!!

And secondly, how the bloody hell did they get that flag into the game? Look at the size of it! I blame Platini, money grabbing tosser!!

stonerblue said:
SWP's back said:
stonerblue said:
When it's not true
So you now agree that picture isn't racism then

The pic by itself is obviously not racist. When it's posted alongside quoted posts implying the French are rubbish in a war then yes it is.
No, they suggested that they quickly surrender to the German's which was true at the last war.

foreverablue18 said:
Unbelievable scenes last night!! Firstly, that march should never been allowed, it was always going to spark trouble and I assume some of the poles wanted revenge for the polish stewards that were attacked!!

And secondly, how the bloody hell did they get that flag into the game? Look at the size of it! I blame Platini, money grabbing tosser!!
It could have been worse.The big screen could have broke down on the square.Then the real carnage would have started.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.