Russian Fans

The Poles still have deep wounds inflicted by the soviets and the nazis, it was a terrible idea to allow the russians to march through warsaw. No doubt some decent russian fans will of been attacked, which is sad.

BimboBob said:
VOOMER said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18409776

What right have Russian football fans got to have an impromptu march that anyone, with a reasonable knowledge of recent Polish-Russian history, knows would get this reaction. Its like Katyn and 50 years of soviet oppression never happened.

It's not an impromptu march mate. It's Russia Day and they asked to march. Obviously due to the bloody history between the two nations, the fact that they were playing each other later in the day and it was in Poland and not Russia they said yes.

The twats.

Like the Poles had any other choice but to agree, nothing much has changed.

My Dad was saying to me earlier they should just let them fight each other, i agree for two reasons:

1. Large and aggressive police presences encourage people to act violent because they feel safe doing so. For example club football stadiums segregate opposing fans and fans tend to act aggressive to each other over stewarding lines or fences however in some cases where there are no segregation there are little or no cases of violent conduct.

2. If they still fight without police presences then they are extremely sad and idiotic people who deserve to kick each others heads in. Eventually they will just kill each other off and the phase will die.

ImAwesome said:
My Dad was saying to me earlier they should just let them fight each other, i agree for two reasons:

1. Large and aggressive police presences encourage people to act violent because they feel safe doing so. For example club football stadiums segregate opposing fans and fans tend to act aggressive to each other over stewarding lines or fences however in some cases where there are no segregation there are little or no cases of violent conduct.

2. If they still fight without police presences then they are extremely sad and idiotic people who deserve to kick each others heads in. Eventually they will just kill each other off and the phase will die.
You and your Dad need psychiatric help if you think that letting them "just kill each other off" is a good idea.

Gaylord du Bois said:
MSP said:
Cajun4689 said:
Russia should be banned from the next big competition.

Though their march was provocation, I'm pretty sure it's Polish who started this all this mess today.
I wonder how the French would react if 5000 Germans were allowed to march down the Champs elysees.

Open arms and champagne last time.

The blame for this lies squarely at the person who allowed the Russians to have their march and this flag wouldn't have helped.

[bigimg]http://img.skysports.com/12/06/496x259/ThisisRussia_2779948.jpg[/bigimg]

Lucky13 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
MSP said:
Though their march was provocation, I'm pretty sure it's Polish who started this all this mess today.
I wonder how the French would react if 5000 Germans were allowed to march down the Champs elysees.

Open arms and champagne last time.

The blame for this lies squarely at the person who allowed the Russians to have their march and this flag wouldn't have helped.

[bigimg]http://img.skysports.com/12/06/496x259/ThisisRussia_2779948.jpg[/bigimg]
Oh my goodness. Now that is poor judgement.

ban-mcfc said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
MSP said:

surrender.jpg

Now where's that excellent post about racism manifesting itself in different forms these days..

Lucky13 said:

That flag is a disgrace, given all the connotations it carries. Whoever allowed that to happen needs to lose their job immediately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.