Russian Fans

Tv reports are doing my fucking head in with there reports on this euros
going on about how the stadiums havent sold out and theres been trouble from fans

at euro 96 hardly any grounds sold out till the semis and england fans went on the rampage in london

also england fans were cunts in belgium in euro 2000

whats that saying about people in glass houses

noely said:
going on about how the stadiums havent sold out and theres been trouble from fans

at euro 96 hardly any grounds sold out till the semis and england fans went on the rampage in london

England fans are all cunts in my opinion anyway...I am english through and through but fucking detest England football. The fans who support them are all knobs!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
noely said:

England fans are all cunts in my opinion anyway...I am english through and through but fucking detest England football. The fans who support them are all knobs!

All of them?

noely said:

Mate you are bang out of order calling me a knob and a ****

BoyBlue_1985 said:
noely said:

Mate you are bang out of order calling me a knob and a ****

Do you wear a viking outfit?

_44188396_knights_ap416.jpg

Lucky13 said:
noely said:

All of them?

are you asking me that or st helens ?

obviously in belgium they werent cunts but a fair few were same goes for the eastern european fans most of them are top drawer with the few dickheads
but our press seam to be harping on about all the negatives as if we have no history of violence racism and not selling grounds out

noely said:
Lucky13 said:

All of them?

are you asking me that or st helens ?

obviously in belgium they werent cunts but a fair few were same goes for the eastern european fans most of them are top drawer with the few dickheads
but our press seam to be harping on about all the negatives as if we have no history of violence racism and not selling grounds out

St Helens.<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:03 pm --<br /><br />They're not Vikings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.