Russian Fans

mmadave1 said:
the way this whole racism and violence issue has been played out in the media world over is a disgrace,its as if they are goading the fans to be racist and violent.We are always going to have racism and were always going to have violence end of story everybody needs to move on,the world has gone soft!

one of the most idiotic posts i've seen on here.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
noely said:
Tv reports are doing my fucking head in with there reports on this euros
going on about how the stadiums havent sold out and theres been trouble from fans

at euro 96 hardly any grounds sold out till the semis and england fans went on the rampage in london

also england fans were cunts in belgium in euro 2000

whats that saying about people in glass houses

England fans are all cunts in my opinion anyway...I am english through and through but fucking detest England football. The fans who support them are all knobs!
Dickhead.

And your attitude to fans of 'smaller' clubs makes you sound like a right twat.

kenster197 said:
mmadave1 said:
kenster197 said:
"We are always going to have racism"........

I am at a loss...... someone switch the lights off please...

we can't stop it.

Not with that attitude ffs, take a look back 20 years ago at what it was like in this country compared to now. It can be stopped, maybe not in my lifetime, but to say it wont ever be stopped is a statement I cannot agree with.

i know they did this to a rag but the fact is it is still classed as racism.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-fan-caught-making-monkey-gesture-at-Manchester-United-Patrice-Evra-article858958.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Li ... 58958.html</a><br /><br />-- Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:46 am --<br /><br />
ban-mcfc said:
mmadave1 said:
the way this whole racism and violence issue has been played out in the media world over is a disgrace,its as if they are goading the fans to be racist and violent.We are always going to have racism and were always going to have violence end of story everybody needs to move on,the world has gone soft!

one of the most idiotic posts i've seen on here.

explain to me why please?

I agree with st Helen's. A lot of the smaller clubs bum off England and semi support united. They can all get fked

Aguero_Element said:
I agree with st Helen's. A lot of the smaller clubs bum off England and semi support united. They can all get fked

Or they follow England abroad because they're never likely to see their own club paying in Europe. As for semi supporting United, fuck knows what that's suppose to mean.

Yes, for the foreseeable future we are always going to have racists and violent people.

Similarly, for the foreseeable future we are always going to have murderers, cheats, and thieves.

That doesn't mean that murder, cheating, robbery etc. shouldn't be condemned. Similarly with racism and violence. And anyone doing so is not proof of the world going "soft"!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.