Russian invasion of Ukraine

If it was about to kick off with Nukes then heading to a country like Finland would be a good idea as it is unlikely to be a primary target.

Most likely something and nothing though.

Numbers station?
A numbers station is a radio transmission used by intelligence agencies. It usually consists of a guy talking in codewords.
The purpose is that anyone with a radio can pick it up as you only need a short wave radio to receive it but only the spy will understand the code. They've been used all the way back since WW2.

Numbers station?

A numbers station is a public broadcast that anyone can tune into but is encrypted so just sound like nonsense random words on a loop unless you know how to decode it. They were used a lot by the CIA in the Cold War.

There’s a load of recordings on YouTube and a few are still active. Fascinating stuff.

A numbers station is a radio transmission used by intelligence agencies. It usually consists of a guy talking in codewords.
The purpose is that anyone with a radio can pick it up as you only need a short wave radio to receive it but only the spy will understand the code. They've been used all the way back since WW2.
Cheers, never heard of them before.

I just watched a program on youtube that made me think. The belief seems to be if Putin launched an all out Nuclear attack againt the west we would have no option other than to retaliate.

But what if he launched just a single low yeild weapon against a Nato state or Ukraine? Would we then go balls deep knowing it is likely to lead to worldwide destruction. I think any escalation from Russia would result in a measured response.

Some very scary weeks ahead.

If it was about to kick off with Nukes then heading to a country like Finland would be a good idea as it is unlikely to be a primary target.

Most likely something and nothing though.

It looks like the US Secretary of State might be onboard. Why he decided to board a flight in the middle of the night and rag arse it to Finland is anyone's guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.