Russian invasion of Ukraine

Course they don’t, if they did they would have done it by now

This is a time for level heads though. No point saving Ukraine and risk destroying the whole world.

It’s heartbreaking but measured sanctions and no direct military intervention is the right call. As as much as he is banging the drum demanding intervention, Zelensky knows this too, he’s clearly an intelligent guy.

As much as I’d personally love to see Putin hung and the Kremlin reduced to ashes of course.

I just watched a program on youtube that made me think. The belief seems to be if Putin launched an all out Nuclear attack againt the west we would have no option other than to retaliate.

But what if he launched just a single low yeild weapon against a Nato state or Ukraine? Would we then go balls deep knowing it is likely to lead to worldwide destruction. I think any escalation from Russia would result in a measured response.

Some very scary weeks ahead.
Talk today of Poland sending their fighter planes for the Ukraine's to use, great news but may well escalate this war to another level completely.

Putin has backed himself into a huge hole but he has his finger on the trigger of partial world destruction.

Unless Putin backs down or he is overthrown by his own people both scenario's almost impossible to envisage, we could well be entering a world war.

Talk today of Poland sending their fighter planes for the Ukraine's to use, great news but may well escalate this war to another level completely.

Putin has backed himself into a huge hole but he has his finger on the trigger of partial world destruction.

Unless Putin backs down or he is overthrown by his own people both scenario's almost impossible to envisage, we could well be entering a world war.
Poland turned Ukrainian flyers away last week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.