Russian invasion of Ukraine

Lifted this of a Government Web page, thought it was interesting.

Unlike other countries in Europe, the UK is in no way dependent on Russian gas supply. We meet around half of our annual gas supply through domestic production and the vast majority of imports come from reliable suppliers such as Norway.

There are no gas pipelines directly linking the UK with Russia. Our single largest source of gas is from the UK Continental Shelf and the vast majority of imports come from reliable suppliers such as Norway. There are no gas pipelines directly linking the UK with Russia and imports from Russia made up less than 4% of total UK gas supply in 2021.

Unlike other countries in Europe, the UK is in no way dependent on Russian gas supply. We meet around half of our annual gas supply through domestic production and the vast majority of imports come from reliable suppliers such as Norway.

There are no gas pipelines directly linking the UK with Russia. Our single largest source of gas is from the UK Continental Shelf and the vast majority of imports come from reliable suppliers such as Norway. There are no gas pipelines directly linking the UK with Russia and imports from Russia made up less than 4% of total UK gas supply in 2021.
Good, let’s get that down to a nice round 0%. I know people are struggling out there but I’d personally be happy to pay a little more, even tho my prices have already gone up, to not use any gas from Russia.

We buy more oil from them though, something I’ve only just found out. Which won’t be good for petrol and diesel prices, already sky high after the “shortage” last year.

Remember that btw? All of a sudden there was no longer a “shortage” and yet the prices never went down. Almost as if the whole thing was a complete fabrication so the petrol companies could jack up prices…

Good, let’s get that down to a nice round 0%. I know people are struggling out there but I’d personally be happy to pay a little more, even tho my prices have already gone up, to not use any gas from Russia.
I reckon banning Rags & Dippers flying into the Country every week to watch footy should do it, fuck em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.