Russian invasion of Ukraine

There’s a USAF strato tanker that’s I’ve noticed circling over Romania last couple of days. Are the B52s knocking about to give Putin something to think about?
It could be a game changer, forcing Putin to listen to Love Shack all day could make anyone give in.
Edit: @bluemoon52 beat me to it

Last edited:
Anyone trying to score Brexit points, either in favour of leave or remain, when it comes to the Ukraine crisis, is a **** in my opinion.

Just have a day off, whoever is doing it, this is far far bigger than Brexit.

He’s got brexit on his mind 24/7, it’s actually starting to annoy me seeing it mentioned in this thread constantly.

We buy more oil from them though, something I’ve only just found out. Which won’t be good for petrol and diesel prices, already sky high after the “shortage” last year.

Remember that btw? All of a sudden there was no longer a “shortage” and yet the prices never went down. Almost as if the whole thing was a complete fabrication so the petrol companies could jack up prices…
I've seen a local price of £1.71 for diesel. I'd fill up and run up and down Blackstone Edge if I thought we were getting a striker off the proceeds.

I voted remain and I think the UK response to this has been pretty good.

Can we move on from the “brexit v remain” narrative please. It’s old, boring and inaccurate.
Not really the time for division now, is it.
Plenty of analysis and if I may say, over analysis, in many of the political threads and beyond, but whether we agree that Putin designed this division or not, hindsight doesn’t move the current situation forward. Agreement on a joint approach is the most important thing. Reflection and lessons learned can hopefully be reviewed after the crisis is dealt with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.