Russian invasion of Ukraine

It’s shameful reading this thread as many default to their usual of blaming the UK, blaming the government, feeling ashamed at anything and everything.

Meanwhile a massive twat and the most dangerous human being alive, Putin is laughing his cock off at you all because he has you all falling over yourself as you blame anything and everything but him.
Couldn't agree more.
The UK has done it's share but needs to do more. The EU has now decided to actually join in. We all need to do more.

Whereas the Remainer bunch are doing everything possible to put the UK contribution down. As ever I guess.

I voted remain and I think the UK response to this has been pretty good.

Can we move on from the “brexit v remain” narrative please. It’s old, boring and inaccurate.

The Brexit bunch are just looking for any opportunity to slag off anything European.
Anyone trying to score Brexit points, either in favour of leave or remain, when it comes to the Ukraine crisis, is a **** in my opinion.

Just have a day off, whoever is doing it, this is far far bigger than Brexit.

Anyone trying to score Brexit points, either in favour of leave or remain, when it comes to the Ukraine crisis, is a **** in my opinion.

Just have a day off, whoever is doing it, this is far far bigger than Brexit.
We all need to do more. Much more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.