Russian invasion of Ukraine

I'm impressed by the level of your research

however, random picking didn't actually happen, these are dates of events obviously, so whether the probabilities are grouped at the time of the event is (I think?) largely irrelevant

I do know for sure that I'm spending far too much time thinking about this

No idea mate - you’re probably right - I’m just chatting shit as per. All I do know is both Hitler and Putin are/were cunts and I’d happily stick 68 bullets in their respective bodies if that clinches it ;) obviously retrospectively with Hitler.

yep - he has gone full Hitler now - no negotiating with a madman like this - can we fast forward to the scene where he tries out the poison on his dog before deciding on what dose to take himself?

@kaz7 - What did I say the other day after Goves performance? A scheme doomed to fail because they never wanted it to succeed

I don’t agree they don’t want it to succeed - they are just a bit useless at anything that can’t be solved by throwing weapons, drugs or money at it. It doesn’t strike me as that difficult to create something as basic as a messaging board where we can offer rooms and Ukrainian refugees say they would like to take us up on it. It doesn’t need to be fancy people just want to help not worry about a fancy app

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.