Russian invasion of Ukraine

Our army in its entirety is 148,000 strong.
That's the number of attested personnel across the whole of the armed services. Many of those will be in training at some level (either phase 1, 2 or 3) and classed as non-deployable. Then you have the personnel that are non-deployable due to medical or other reasons.

The numbers of personnel actually combat ready (or in active roles) is in reality smaller than the actual number of personnel on the books.

You should, one of the totally innocent Ukraine guys is killed instantly, the other struggles and gets to an office. He phones for help but basically bleeds to death. This is the reality of war, it isn't John Wayne in The Longest Day.
Cowardly Russian troops shooting a 75 year old security guard in the back. What can Putin make of that?

There was a story this morning but I can't find it now.
Apparently the Russians started forest fires and set off smoke grenades. A ukranian army engineer told his bosses that it was to hide the fact they were building temporary bridges across the Donbas River to attack the Ukranians. For that reason the Ukrainians lobbed a load of shells into the area. When it all cleared they found 2 destroyed pontoon bridges and around 70 vehicles including tanks, armored personell carriers, the lot.

There was a story this morning but I can't find it now.
Apparently the Russians started forest fires and set off smoke grenades. A ukranian army engineer told his bosses that it was to hide the fact they were building temporary bridges across the Donbas River to attack the Ukranians. For that reason the Ukrainians lobbed a load of shells into the area. When it all cleared they found 2 destroyed pontoon bridges and around 70 vehicles including tanks, armored personell carriers, the lot.
It seems the russkie scum got a right thrashing.
I think that refers to the next post after yours.

Ukraine also claiming another russian ship, and an attack helicopter tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.