Russian invasion of Ukraine

No.

finding explosions impressive is a bit voyeuristic when people are dying.
I think the "impressive" bit meant how close it was to the front line.
Dont think anything has been posted that intense.
Impressive may have been the wrong word to use for whoever posted it in that link.
What i did find impessive,however,was the courage of the 2 soldiers in the hole.
Explosions all round them,some very close.
They were calmer than Mahrez taking a penalty!!
One was more bothered about getting his phone in the right position to film it.
Crazy or mental would of been my preffered word to "impressive".

I hate trump but tbf what he was saying was fair.

His recent comments though, about how putin is bluffing with nukes, could have led us down a darker path.
As I said I am not defending the orange one in the slightest. It was however true that certain Nato countries were not paying there way.

I’m sure we’ll have more plants and seeds in storage somewhere, Kew Gardens may have some. If it’s an ancient plant collection to Ukraine then those are irreplaceable.
A. lesson to all the western nations that war must be planned for I think we thought the threat was over and never again would we go through what Ukraine are suffering
The talk has always been of Nuclear war and no one would push the button, the truth is we don’t know who will attack us

There are economic sanctions against the Russian state and individuals with ties to Putin but what about unrecognised states like Northern Cyprus. The place is awash with Russian money and thousands of UK tourists visit every year but it seems we can't upset Erdegon the Turkish PM. Why is that?
Boring whataboutery. Start a thread on it if you’re that bothered. It’s fuck all to do with the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

As I said I am not defending the orange one in the slightest. It was however true that certain Nato countries were not paying there way.
Every member of NATO pays their way in the running of NATO. Some members don’t pay enough on their own defence which could leave them unable to support NATO adequately if Article 5 were invoked (which only happened once in 2001). That’s nothing to do with paying their way. Trump was totally inaccurate in his point but that didn’t stop lots of people interpreting it in such a way that he was making a valid point. If that interpretation was valid it still doesn’t make Trump right because it’s nothing like what he said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.