Russian invasion of Ukraine

The Azov regiment who are said to have defended the steel works were set up as a far right organisation about 8 years ago. Whether this makes them "Nazis" is another matter but it seems to be what Putin is saying. - The ultra-nationalistic unit have been fighting Russians in the Donbass region since 2014 which is probably pissing Putin off somewhat.
Certainly when you read about their history it is a bit dubious. I’m sure a group like that would have been banned in this country.

The Azov regiment who are said to have defended the steel works were set up as a far right organisation about 8 years ago. Whether this makes them "Nazis" is another matter but it seems to be what Putin is saying. - The ultra-nationalistic unit have been fighting Russians in the Donbass region since 2014 which is probably pissing Putin off somewhat.
My cousin has been fighting the Russians in Avdiivka since 2015,he aint no fuckin Nazi.....Putin can say what he fuckin likes.

Did they say how Putin is being treated!

Hounded by the West for years because he wont succumb to liberalism or fall for their lies. This person genuinely hates America so much that even when I pointed out that Putin threatened to nuke us he shrugged his shoulders.

Hounded by the West for years because he wont succumb to liberalism or fall for their lies. This person genuinely hates America so much that even when I pointed out that Putin threatened to nuke us he shrugged his shoulders.
I totally misread your post, my bad.

I read it as Putin had been treated badly by Russians for spouting off about the West and the natives were becoming less tolerant of him.

The next month will be very difficult, you can compare it with the first day of the war. Russia in the Donbass has accumulated a lot of forces and reserves and, having an advantage primarily in artillery will use it but we need to wait for the arrival of Lend Lease and replenishment of reserves, I hope we will go on a counteroffensive by mid-July, if the Fuhrer from the Kremlin does not invent anything new.

anyway once again this period will be the most difficult. The Russian army is barbarians who use the tactics of "scorched earth". looking at that I have a feeling that I have returned 100-200 years ago.

These won't last long.......from BBC.

Russia is believed to be using 50-year-old tanks in its efforts to occupy territory in southern Ukraine.

It's mobilising T-62 vehicles to bolster its Southern Grouping of Forces, according to a morning update from the UK’s Ministry of Defence (MoD).

These vehicles are thought to be "particularly vulnerable to anti-tank weapons" and signal a shortage of "modern, combat-ready equipment".

The MoD also says Russian forces are continuing efforts to surround Severodonetsk and Lysychansk.

They have recently captured several villages north-east of Popasna - but Ukrainian resistance is "denying Moscow full control" of the eastern Donbas region, says the MoD.

Lavrov saying any Western deliveries of any weapons that can reach Russia could lead to an "unacceptable situation"

SHITHOUSE.

Lavrov saying any Western deliveries of any weapons that can reach Russia could lead to an "unacceptable situation"

SHITHOUSE.
It does get risky - we can't expect deliveries of weapons to be seen in the same way as red cross parcels or food aid. I suppose dropping things off on the western border is safe enough, but trying to deliver straight into eastern Ukraine might be a problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.