Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sorry about my appalling typing, its having a dodgy eye and fat fingers.
I assume Putin wants them tried as Nazis. If the west allow this to happen we (the leaders) should all hang our (their) heads in shame.
We can’t stop them if that’s what they want to do. Bad tactic from Russia, will come back to bite them. Ukraine hold a large cadre of Russian pows.

Commercial vessels will never get insurance to carry military equipment, so I think that method is a non starter.

Also, in the current situation, cannot see any vessels getting insurance to enter the Black Sea.
Plus Turkey would not allow any ships, from any country, that are carrying weapons through.

They have been there a while now, with Ukraine using a screening force to monitor
Dunno mate,this came up on CNBC,maybe it's old.

Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko said he was forming a southern military command and sending battalion tactical groups to the area that borders Ukraine.

Lukashenko did not give details, but battalion tactical groups typically consist of mechanized infantry including tanks. The territory of Belarus was used for rocket attacks on Ukraine, but the military of Belarus did not take part in the Russian ground operation.

Ukrainian authorities have expressed concern that Belarus may agree to a wider participation in the war.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.