Russian invasion of Ukraine

I seen a video of one of the Ukrainian strikes on Nova Kakhovka Dam bridge....A Russian convoy was crossing at the time of the HIMARS strike.
Not a chance they will know how many Orcs died....obviously not posting it......there is body parts all over the place.

Slava Ukraini.

Like I said in the beginning along with @Prestwich_Blue, anyone can be Billy big bollocks but it can only be resolved with diplomacy.
That's often said so,
but I fail to name one single war that was ended by diplomacy.
Both sides being fully exhausted, maybe some. Diplomacy? Nope.

Putin's system wants to be superior and CAN'T accept compromises,
Ukraine defend their right to exist and won't trust Russia for decades.
The west can't risk to let Russia take Ukraine.

If the russian system stays in power, this will be a very long story.

I seen a video of one of the Ukrainian strikes on Nova Kakhovka Dam bridge....A Russian convoy was crossing at the time of the HIMARS strike.
Not a chance they will know how many Orcs died....obviously not posting it......there is body parts all over the place.

Slava Ukraini.
Out of interest, did you see what part/end of the dam bridge was attacked/damaged?
The southern small bridge across the lock or the northern end?

Out of interest, did you see what part/end of the dam bridge was attacked/damaged?
The southern small bridge across the lock or the northern end?
It was peppered mate,i think they have always aimed for the Southern end,away from the power plant.
It did look away from the PP.
Either way,nothing is crossing that bridge for a very long time.
You wouldnt feel safe walking accross.....its a fuckin mess.

Slava Ukraini.

Slava Ukraini.
Just seen that, well timed hit.

It's unfortunate anybody has to die in this war, but given the choice, I would much rather it was the invaders, than the defenders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.