Russian invasion of Ukraine

If you want peace, you want Russia to lose this war. That’s the only way to peace.
It's obvious that by peace, all the shills means unconditional surrender by Ukraine.

It's been explained over and over that agreements, treaties etc won't work, but it's the opinion of these mouthpieces.

This is what 'russian peace' brings

They are already advertising payment for adopting Ukrainian children. 1000 up for adoption just in Krasnodar.

Forced deportation of children is a recognised form of genocide.

You are the type of idiot who believed in weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.. but you know what you can be a keyboard warrior, but I suspect if you or your family had to fight you would shit yourself..All I am saying there are two sides..there are historical issues you probabaly will never understand..this is an atrocity that is sending us all down the pan..I despise this war..It is indeed horrendous. Imposing yourself on a country does not work. Look at the Treaty of Versailles and what then happened. All I have said is I wish some sensible peace.
Putin is a fucking nonce ****.

You are the type of idiot who believed in weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.. but you know what you can be a keyboard warrior, but I suspect if you or your family had to fight you would shit yourself..All I am saying there are two sides..there are historical issues you probabaly will never understand..this is an atrocity that is sending us all down the pan..I despise this war..It is indeed horrendous. Imposing yourself on a country does not work. Look at the Treaty of Versailles and what then happened. All I have said is I wish some sensible peace.
Only one idiot here son, and it's you.

If you had your way, Ukraine would surrender and let Russia take some of its territory.

Fuck that, they must be either defeated, or they must fuck off back to pre-2014 borderlines.

This is a really interesting read, it's from the mouth of a fighter from one of the occupied territories, he's fighting against Ukraine, but often tells a lot of home truths in his ramblings:

Just seen a video from when one of the collaborators was car bombed today, the video doesn't show any gore, but given my previous warnings, I won't link it.

If you want to see it, look for @ZMiST_Ua on Twitter, it's quite an explosion!
Hope those nearby were ok.

**Edit** video is from August 11th

Last edited:

There is a very deep level of irony in that line.

You have swallowed the NATO excuse hook line and sinker even tho Putin has changed his excuses over and over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.