Russian invasion of Ukraine

If you really want to revisit what you said in the beginning of this thread, remember when your response to Russia moving 270,000 troops to the border with Ukraine was perfectly normal and just “Russia protecting its border”?
Quite right..the point is that Russia does not want NATO on its doorstep..literally all I have said is look at both sides, have a neutral corridor. Have peace. WTF is wrong with this ?? I guess many on this site have lost people in wars..My family come from that neck of the woods.all I have ever said is listen to both sides, stop fighting, have peace.

Quite right..the point is that Russia does not want NATO on its doorstep..literally all I have said is look at both sides, have a neutral corridor. Have peace. WTF is wrong with this ?? I guess many on this site have lost people in wars..My family come from that neck of the woods.all I have ever said is listen to both sides, stop fighting, have peace.
And look at what this invasion has done with regards to the galvanisation of NATO, its growing membership and existing members increasing their weapons spend

How can you have peace when Putin invaded a democratic country he may not stop with Ukraine but carry on through Poland. We are lucky Ukraine are trying to stop him marching on through Europe. NATO is a different issue but down to the people of Ukraine.

We all want peace but it comes at a price

@Berts Neck. Please answer the points I made at 491. Do you really think we can negotiate with Putin
I kind of do not know what you mean about 491..I totally believe this a meaningless war..said it over and over..have given history from both sides.. Do I think Putin is great..absolutely not..madness..all I am saying is you have to negotiate. now, a year, or five years.. it will be done one day.. why let people die because of these idiots ??? Do I think USA is great, sorry but no. Many mistakes. Just total nonsense, sorry but WMD Blair etc.. I can give a perspective from my side as family from that area. Backing off.. keep glorifying war..no more comment.

I kind of do not know what you mean about 491..I totally believe this a meaningless war..said it over and over..have given history from both sides.. Do I think Putin is great..absolutely not..madness..all I am saying is you have to negotiate. now, a year, or five years.. it will be done one day.. why let people die because of these idiots ??? Do I think USA is great, sorry but no. Many mistakes. Just total nonsense, sorry but WMD Blair etc.. I can give a perspective from my side as family from that area. Backing off.. keep glorifying war..no more comment.
491 = #25,491. Top RH corner. The point KS55 made is diplomacy has already failed and Putin cannot be negotiated with or trusted.

My point was made at post no.25,491 above that Putin has reneged on two treaties he signed re Ukraine and gave his word a year ago that he did not threaten Ukraine. And you want to negotiate with him? You are living in cloud cuckoo land. Go back and read my post for the details.

Russia has had NATO on its doorstep since NATO was formed, stop parroting bullshit Kremlin propaganda.

Every country has the right to self determination, and by the way, Ukraine was not going to join NATO when Russia invaded - they couldn’t because since Russias 2014 invasion they didn’t have control of their own borders.

It was literally impossible for Ukraine to join NATO in 2022. There was a neutral Ukraine. Putin still invaded.

Again you keep repeating you just want peace but that’s a meaningless statement.

Peace can only be achieved by Russia withdrawing its forces from Ukraine and restoring 2014 borders. Until then there is no peace, there is occupation, and everywhere Russia occupation has been in Ukraine, there’s been murder, rape and genocide.

If you want peace, you want Russia to lose this war. That’s the only way to peace.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.