Russian invasion of Ukraine

Here we go another Putin bootlicker. Fuck Russia the shit on the shoe of Europe.
You are the type of idiot who believed in weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.. but you know what you can be a keyboard warrior, but I suspect if you or your family had to fight you would shit yourself..All I am saying there are two sides..there are historical issues you probabaly will never understand..this is an atrocity that is sending us all down the pan..I despise this war..It is indeed horrendous. Imposing yourself on a country does not work. Look at the Treaty of Versailles and what then happened. All I have said is I wish some sensible peace.

You are the type of idiot who believed in weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.. but you know what you can be a keyboard warrior, but I suspect if you or your family had to fight you would shit yourself..All I am saying there are two sides..there are historical issues you probabaly will never understand..this is an atrocity that is sending us all down the pan..I despise this war..It is indeed horrendous. Imposing yourself on a country does not work. Look at the Treaty of Versailles and what then happened. All I have said is I wish some sensible peace.

What is a sensible peace?

Like I said in the beginning along with @Prestwich_Blue, anyone can be Billy big bollocks but it can only be resolved with diplomacy.

If you really want to revisit what you said in the beginning of this thread, remember when your response to Russia moving 270,000 troops to the border with Ukraine was perfectly normal and just “Russia protecting its border”?

You know Putin wanted to join NATO..George Baker promised after the Berlin wall fell NATO would not take a step further east..Yes, but that was the USSR not Russia so the expansion continued.My family is from Belarus. The highest death rate for a nation in WW2..Just understand.. I am not all pro Russia..if you read my posts you will see the communists sent my family to Siberia...you must understand the ingrained history and mentality..All I ask for is some peace.
When even Sweden and Finland are joining NATO, that should tell you everything about how threatened they feel

All Putin needs to do is turn around and fuck off.

My Grandad was a bren gunner who fought all the way into Germany,my great uncle died on Normandy beach, my cousin was part of the peace keeping force in Bosnia. My brother was in the King's regiment. My uncle was in the Navy.

Only one country is at fault it's really that simple, leave Ukraine hand over all who committed war crimes and stand by to pay reparations to rebuild a modern Ukraine, a Ukraine who will have the most battle hardened experienced Army in Europe.

And watch from a distance as they prosper whilst Russia stays 50 years behind everyone else along with it's lapdog Belerat.

My father fought in the far East in WW2
One of my grandfathers fought in Salonika (Greece) in WW1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.