Russian invasion of Ukraine

Easier to fix when the Russians are kicked out

Easier to fix when the Russians are kicked out I suspect.
That would make any damaged caused through the strikes easier to fix for the orcs then as well . I suspect it may be a main load bearing point or part of the bridge structure that the rest of the bridge relies on to they are trying to weaken . Guessing structural engineers may have been consulted to determine the best strike location . just a thought .

That would make any damaged caused through the strikes easier to fix for the orcs then as well . I suspect it may be a main load bearing point or part of the bridge structure that the rest of the bridge relies on to they are trying to weaken . Guessing structural engineers may have been consulted to determine the best strike location . just a thought .

Yeah, I was just thinking surely the middle would be weaker? and harder to fix, but they're the experts.

Don't take this personally, but saying "oops, we shouldn't have entered Iraq" after destroying the country for non existent WMDs, destroying prosperous Libya for no reason, providing arms and training to Saudis while they pound Yemeni civilians...

All of that isn't a sound basis for a 2000 page long thread here, and nationwide hysteria across the UK in its media, political classes etc, about how Russia is utterly evil for launching a war to protect their vital strategic interests.
What the absolute fuck is this crock of shite?

What the absolute fuck is this crock of shite?

It’s someone who just posts stuff for attention. Click on profile and read his other posts. Flapping about Haaland adapting to English football in the matchday thread and then saying he could score 40 league goals this season, in the performance section in the same afternoon.

Hmmm - seeing stuff on twitter from people questioning our military and financial support for Ukraine on cost grounds when we have a cost of living crisis at home - not an impossible reach you may think but a quick click finds most are Brexiteers who were asking why were we ousting Johnson "when there was a war on" - something tells me its a full bot attack

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.