Russian invasion of Ukraine

A lot of explosions in Nova Kakhovka.
I do know partisans tipped off the Ukraine forces that the Russians were gonna try and cross the Dnipro with pontoon ferries,loaded with supplys, tonight.
Obviously,i dont know where the attempt was gonna be.

Slava Ukraini.

I wonder myself about those "stunningly poor" assessments of several German generals. Erich Vad (military consultant of Merkel), now current General #1 Eberhard Zorn.
Decades of military service they only had 1 enemy: Russia.

Meanwhile I think we have to take those public assessments with a pinch of salt, as a possible strategy to confuse Putin for different public opinions within NATO to keep him believing his destabilization strategy is working and also to keep Germany in a possible position for communication or negotiation channels to Kremlin.

German Generals obviously are able to analyze military and strategic situations accurately. On the other hand Germany is not in a leading role and surely integrates their position to the leading US/NATO strategy. I feel it's kind of an agreed good guy bad guy game...
I hope it is to confuse Russia that their no-gas supply strategy is working, but by Occam's Razor principle that seems too clever by half.
More likely Germany's post Berlin Wall collapse pacifist strategy playing out. Crazy as you can't be half in half out of supporting Ukraine.

Last edited:
where are the wagner group,are they operating in Ukraine? and how many of them, cant wait to drop in on this thread and read that there all dead
Mainly Southern Donbas (west of North Donnetsk + South Luhansk breakaway republics) centred on attacking Backumut.

Last edited:
Germany really have been cockwombles during this war. General Zorn - shakes head. Still at least they are delivering Dingos (fast moving breakthrough attack vehicles) to Ukraine.
Really does sound like a character from Flash Gordon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.