Russian invasion of Ukraine

Thousands of comments in a population of 1.4Bn. Not remotely significant. Look at what happens when the Daily Mail posts some racist bile and how many tweets, comments and retweet’s they get supporting their unpleasant views. Does that make it a popular view in the UK, or is it just the usual idiots jumping on the bandwagon.
Unfortunately the views of the likes of the Daily Mail pretty much does sum the UK up!

I am not a person who follows the global dick waving scheme of things but I do know that China sell the west a hell of a lot of things which makes them a hell of a lot of money. I very much doubt that they would want to harm any of their customers specially the ones who pay top dollar, it would be counter productive.

Some bot in Moscow with a PC and an axe to grind isn't china :)
Edited for accuracy

Looks like Corbyn, Galloway, Trump and Schroeder had better get on the phone to their account officers today to transfer their funds out of Sberbank as they are all due to be involved in a fatal smoking accident in the bank staff room once they never come back to their desks.

If any newspaper is going to express anti-western sentiment and promote a policy of appeasement, it's the fucking Guardian.

Most recent Graun editorial on Ukraine

And in the day after the invasion

It's best for all he disappeared. How you would facilitate that.. it seems very depressing to me, but it would seemingly mean someone else gets something we don't want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.