Russian invasion of Ukraine

I wonder if Putin is madder than Adolf?

The Germans had Nerve gas WMD (Sarin and Tabum) but didn't use it because the west was bound to have it (actually none of the Allies did) and the retribution was bound to kill huge swathes of the German people if dropped from aircraft. To be fair that bit was right as we had mustard gas bombs that could have been dropped on Germany and massacred vast numbers of Germans.

Even in Adolph's darkest days from '43 onwards he didn't order there use as the German people came first in his warped mindset. The same doesn't apply to Putin. Russians are just meat to be slaughtered in the cause of Mother Russia.

I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Last edited:
Even in Adolph's darkest days from '43 onwards he didn't order there use as the German people came first in his warped mindset. The same doesn't apply to Putin. Russian are just meat to be slaughtered in the cause of Mother Russia.
At the end, Hitler repeatedly said the German people deserved to perish.

Sorry if it's off topic but does anyone think putin would have done this, invade Ukraine, if donald trump was president?
I don't see why it would have made a difference.

The (US) response might have been very different, that I can imagine.

I wonder if Putin is madder than Adolf?
The Germans had Nerve gas WMD (Sarin and Tabum) but didn't use it because the west was bound to have it (actually none of the Allies did) and the retribution was bound to kill huge swathes of the German people if dropped from aircraft. To be fair that bit was right as we had mustard gas bombs that could have been dropped on Germany and massacred vast numbers of Germans.

Even in Adolph's darkest days from '43 onwards he didn't order there use as the German people came first in his warped mindset. The same doesn't apply to Putin. Russian are just meat to be slaughtered in the cause of Mother Russia.

Russian Politicians have historically had low regard for life. Putin is of that era, where KGB agents suspected of being Double Agents were set on fire. Or when they covered up the Chernoblk incident and used human volunteers to clean up the mess which was a death sentence.

Or when they shot down a plan full of civilians a few years a go..

At the end, Hitler repeatedly said the German people deserved to perish.
Might as well have said it at the start. If you have to be the greatest, uber alles, perfect, to be acceptable, you are basically saying that's exactly how you feel - we don't deserve to live. Because no one is ever perfect. Mistakes and moments of weakness are inevitable. Failure and shame are normal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.