Russian invasion of Ukraine

Evening military update:
Ukraine pushing around Lyman. Top takeaway - The mud season has started. Russian equipment is not escaping...

Last edited:
I remember as a trade unionist and former shop steward/FoC (Father of Chapel, not the Alan Pardew definition) when Russia were seen as evil commies and anybody who dared join a union or stick up for basic employment rights was told by the Murdoch press to ‘fuck off and go live in Russia’
Now they are far right lunatics led by a literal fascist madman and they have basically bought the Conservative party and half of the poshest bits of London
Mad how quickly things can change

They drop a small nuke they lose everything and all their allies. This shithawk should realise the west won't fall for it anymore.
If the unthinkable happens, and Russia uses a nuke, I suspect that there will be a lot of NATO warplanes in the skies taking out every bit of Russian military hardware they can spot. At least I hope so anyway.

Medvedev says the west wouldn't dare respo d to nukes on Ukraine.

I wouldn't bet on that.
It maybe wouldn't be a nuclear response, but the result would be devastating on Russia's attempt to seize huge chunks of Ukraibe
It would be a nuclear response. MAD is a thing.

They drop a small nuke they lose everything and all their allies. This shithawk should realise the west won't fall for it anymore.
they would certainly loose China, i think Kim jong-un would be frantically peeling himself off with his boxers around his ankle's at the thought of further escalation mabe Iran to, this war could take another shape in the next few days depending on what Putin has linned up following the so called voting, i wonder if NATO will end up on Ukraine soil in a non nuclear way

Last edited:
It would be a nuclear response. MAD is a thing.
Yeah, it's hard to see how it could be anything but a nuclear response. Maybe a tactical strike on the Sevastopol naval base? There have been threats made against the Black Sea fleet if they go nuclear.

I think everyone's hoping he's not that stupid though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.