Russian invasion of Ukraine

maybe he wants it, Armageddon thats what i mean, maybe he thinks he can appear from his bunker one fine morning and find the world has reset from over population and economic issues and then he becomes the worlds big man
Must be some bunker. Wouldn't believe his numbers at this stage, reckon the dickheads have him completely outgunned.

When the nonce and his cronies are saying he is not bluffing about using nuclear weapons on the west I am not sure they realise only 2 from the west need to get through, one for Moscow and one for St Petersburg because that is all Russia has, two cities, the rest of the great expance is a backward shithole.

I hate to put negative spin on this thread

But I wonder how many of these Twitter videos are unverified, staged and not real. I’ve seen a couple.

Just those that think all this Twitter information paints a better picture than what the BBC reports - I’m not so sure
propaganda on both sides in a war. Social media is the new leaflet distribution

I hate to put negative spin on this thread

But I wonder how many of these Twitter videos are unverified, staged and not real. I’ve seen a couple.

Just those that think all this Twitter information paints a better picture than what the BBC reports - I’m not so sure
Obviously people on here post more about Russian losses,myself included.....Ukraine are obviously taking a huge hit as well.
I post stuff off reliable people off twitter,even though i dont have a twitter account,but i still know they are reliable,and 1,IS on the inside.
I do get info first hand also,although,this can also be missleading at times.
Anything i post,regards The Donbas,Ivano-Frankivsk,Kyiv and now Odessa is in good faith and is first hand.
The BBC are days behind,a lot of media are.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.