Russian invasion of Ukraine

I don't need to hear about Ukrainian loses. I know it is happening.
Makes me feel sick for what Putin has/is putting these people through, when there was/is no real need.
Posting positive stuff over negative stuff might actually help the effort.
It's human nature for people to support something if they think it is going well and is winnable. The reverse is true if going the other way.
Any Russian lurkers here might just question themselves after seeing post after post of them getting their arses kicked.

Zelena Dolyna now been confirmed liberated.....probably happened a few hours ago....about 15km North of Lyman.
Fighting still ongoing at Tors'ke
Russian officers now running for their lives,away from Lyman,leaving everyone else behind.

Slava Ukraini.

2 Wagner Units and (Koban...Kuban)Bars-13 and Bars 16,are apparently in Lyman,along with 5 BTGS and roughly 4K Russian troops....no contact with Russian hierarchy for 2 days.
Bars being Russian terrorist groups.

Slava Ukraini.

Last edited:
2 Wagner Units and (Koban...Kuban)Bars-13 and Bars 16,are apparently in Lyman,along with 5 BTGS and roughly 4K Russian troops....no contact with Russian hierarchy for 2 days.
Bars being Russian terrorist groups.

Slava Ukraini.
Interesting one....if the Wagner Units surrender (unlikely I know) then the fact they are formally acknowledged as a PMC, could they be considered mercenaries...if, trying to follow the vague but clearly wrong view of the RuSSians who considered the Brits who had been actually fighting within UA units for a longtime.
But then, if many countries now consider Russia a state sponsor of terror...are there forces also not considered as terrorists?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.