Russian invasion of Ukraine

Interesting one....if the Wagner Units surrender (unlikely I know) then the fact they are formally acknowledged as a PMC, could they be considered mercenaries...if, trying to follow the vague but clearly wrong view of the RuSSians who considered the Brits who had been actually fighting within UA units for a longtime.
But then, if many countries now consider Russia a state sponsor of terror...are there forces also not considered as terrorists?
Well,Wagner sleeve patch says "Our Business Is Death".
On this occasion,I think they are right.
Many countries should consider them a state sponsor of terror.
Mercenaries,Russia execute them,as far as I know....could be wrong.
As for Brits fighting alongside Ukraine,yep as are many a brave man from many countries,and I salute the lot of them....I ain't got the balls to do it,and I got the blood.....I've seen many many videos over the years(Donbas).
Talking of sleeve patches, I got one coming,it's an International Legion...Defence of Ukraine.
It's gonna go on my Grandsons City shirt.
For those who don't know....stop reading now if I'm boring you...I'm half pissed by the way.
International Legion was formed on 27th Feb,this year....20,000 from 52 countries signed up,that was announced early March.
After the announcement thousands more signed up making it a total of 58 countries.....RESPECT.
That in itself shows what a lot of people from a lot of countries think of Putin,not so much Russia...PUTIN.
I've also been promised a message on a M777 Howitzer shell for my Grandsons birthday on 5th October.
Sorry for the long arsed post.

Slava Ukraini.

It sounds like Friday is the day when Putin makes his announcement about the referendums.

Antonovsky bridge getting smashed to fuck again.
Who the fuck designed this thing....how on earth has it not caved in?

Slava Antonovsky......a true build.
Fuck me.

Gas pipeline that supplys Crimea also been hit,apparently....looks like daylight.

Slava Ukraini.

Well,Wagner sleeve patch says "Our Business Is Death".
On this occasion,I think they are right.
Many countries should consider them a state sponsor of terror.
Mercenaries,Russia execute them,as far as I know....could be wrong.
As for Brits fighting alongside Ukraine,yep as are many a brave man from many countries,and I salute the lot of them....I ain't got the balls to do it,and I got the blood.....I've seen many many videos over the years(Donbas).
Talking of sleeve patches, I got one coming,it's an International Legion...Defence of Ukraine.
It's gonna go on my Grandsons City shirt.
For those who don't know....stop reading now if I'm boring you...I'm half pissed by the way.
International Legion was formed on 27th Feb,this year....20,000 from 52 countries signed up,that was announced early March.
After the announcement thousands more signed up making it a total of 58 countries.....RESPECT.
That in itself shows what a lot of people from a lot of countries think of Putin,not so much Russia...PUTIN.
I've also been promised a message on a M777 Howitzer shell for my Grandsons birthday on 5th October.
Sorry for the long arsed post.

Slava Ukraini.
No need for any apology my friend. Your posts are an inspiration. Keep up the good work!

Obviously people on here post more about Russian losses,myself included.....Ukraine are obviously taking a huge hit as well.
I post stuff off reliable people off twitter,even though i dont have a twitter account,but i still know they are reliable,and 1,IS on the inside.
I do get info first hand also,although,this can also be missleading at times.
Anything i post,regards The Donbas,Ivano-Frankivsk,Kyiv and now Odessa is in good faith and is first hand.
The BBC are days behind,a lot of media are.

Slava Ukraini.
Keep up the good work.
Far better information coming from yourself!!

If Putin nukes Kyiv which I think would be his plan if there’s anywhere to hit, I hope Zelensky is not there, it maybe prudent for him to be away from any major places in the coming weeks if Putin does the unthinkable,

Obviously people on here post more about Russian losses,myself included.....Ukraine are obviously taking a huge hit as well.
I post stuff off reliable people off twitter,even though i dont have a twitter account,but i still know they are reliable,and 1,IS on the inside.
I do get info first hand also,although,this can also be missleading at times.
Anything i post,regards The Donbas,Ivano-Frankivsk,Kyiv and now Odessa is in good faith and is first hand.
The BBC are days behind,a lot of media are.

Slava Ukraini.
Really appreciate your input along with others who post too. I look in here for news from/about Ukraine as like you say BBC is days behind.
Keep up the good work and no buggering off to Scotland again!!
Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread upto date.
Slava Ukraini

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.