Russian invasion of Ukraine

I posted yesterday that Ukraine had hit a lot of bases etc in a matter of a couple of hours....found out.......not all bases.

Apparently,Kherson Region,Ukraine forces stopped using HIMARS for a few days.
Russia seen their opportunity and started moving weapons and ammo across the Dnipro.This went on for a few days.
Unbeknown to the Russians,Ukrainian forces were monitoring each and every barge,every vehicle and every building they were taking it all to.
Then,yesterday,they unleashed the beast,and destroyed the fuckin lot.

Slavahahaha Ukraini.

Last edited:
I posted yesterday that Ukraine had hit a lot of bases etc in a matter of a couple of hours....found out.......not bases.

Russia seen their opportunity and started moving weapons and ammo across the Dnipro.This went on for a few days.
Unbeknown to the Russians,Ukrainian forces were monitoring each and every barge,every vehicle and every building they were taking it all to.

Slavahahaha Ukraini.
oh fantastic mate, its like catching mice, put the trap down and you just now there going to come out sooner or later

I think there are three reasons why this will never go nuclear.

If he gives the order, the people carrying it out know what happens next. And they have family to think about.
Following it, will mean their families will probably die, so why obey the order? I think most would rather be shot than kill their own families. They did tests on Submarines, and nearly all crew failed to carry out the (fake) order to fire.
I think if the Americans fired first and they genuinely thought Russia it'self was under threat then maybe. But not punish a country for defending it'self.

There is no chance on earth the Americans haven't got people on the inside and that includes Putin's inner circle.
Up to now, they will have kept their powder dry. No matter how many Ukrainians die or suffer, the world in general isn't under threat.
Even the Americans would have a hard time justifying taking him out now. State sponsored assassination of a country's leader is a big no no.
However, if he launched even a single nuke, then the picture would change in a instant.
This would justifying using lethal force to protect the total destruction of the world as we know it.

Finally Putin knows that there is a good chance the rockets/missiles fail to launch or fail to detonate properly.
Will be intercepted, or blow up over Russia.

I'm of the attitude that it will never happen, and if it does i'll deal with it then!
I think you're probably right but not for those reasons, I think the chain of command would comply with an order to use nuclear weapons, but use of even a low yield weapon in Ukraine would cause panic on the streets of Moscow like you can't imagine (revolution maybe?), we've already seen the reaction to the partial call up.

Also Putin aspires to take terratory from Ukraine, what's the point if you've turned it into a radio active desert. It's also been reported that Biden thinks that although the risk has risen the use of nukes is unlikely. US and UK intel will know if Russia starts preparing its nukes even for tactical use, so I think we will at least get some warning.

In short, dont panic,

yet!

Russian missiles hit Dnipro City bus station,about an hour ago.
Don't know about any casualties.....hopefully none.

Slava Ukraini.

7 tanks were sent to Lyman area....not one of them had driven a tank before,and none of them had fired one either.....2 crashed.
I've also seen an interview with an experienced tank crew that was captured.
One said the reloader did not work and they could not fire it.
They were told to "just drive about"

Slava Ukraini.

I posted yesterday that Ukraine had hit a lot of bases etc in a matter of a couple of hours....found out.......not all bases.

Slavahahaha Ukraini.
Love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.