Russian invasion of Ukraine

Aeroflot,whose aircraft are held together with string and sticky back plastic.
Yep, still better than Etihad who lie, cheat, steal your money then don't take your money, don't talk you.
Like many of our other shirt sponsors, I hope they go belly up.

I’m beginning to wonder if one of Jefferson’s duties is to scan Bluemoon for the errant use of license for licence. He’s nothing if not thorough.
Whilst you are correct about his thoroughness, Jefferson is presently on compassionate leave following the tragic passing of HMQ.

Thankfully @Ric has arranged for me to be notified every time his server identifies such an egregious assault upon the English language.

Al Jazeera and CNN leave the BBC standing, The BBC dropped Ukraine like a hot brick to broadcast the tory leadership soap opera same with Sky news, i couldnt think of two worse ever news presenters than Burley and munchetty
I remember back when we were told Al Jazeera was a terrorist mouthpiece and should be banned. What a load of bollocks, I find it one of the most unbiased channels there is and its Ukraine coverage is very good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.