Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sorry to disappoint you, but it is a fact proven of the frankly shocking BBC coverage of this war. All ye established media outlets are not much better mind, being at least a day behind but there you are.
Another dreadful aspect of our media's performance is the effect on our media's decades of being wined and dined by Russian influencers has had on their objectivity. This is clearly part of Russia's hybrid warfare strategy along with the troll farms in online comments and social media. This means that If the Russians anounce something about the war, it is taken by many media outlets as virtual gospel when it should be treated as something that needs investigation for publishing. They have actendancy ti swallow Russian propaganda hook line and sinker. It is often so much of a "really?" moment that I suspect many media hacks are on retainers as some if it it so blatantly "placed", but there you go.

Sorry to disappoint you, but that’s a load of bollox

Al Jazeera and CNN leave the BBC standing, The BBC dropped Ukraine like a hot brick to broadcast the tory leadership soap opera same with Sky news, i couldnt think of two worse ever news presenters than Burley and munchetty
Oh I don’t know. ITV are up there with the 10pm Tom Bradbury Opinions Show

Sorry to disappoint you, but that’s a load of bollox
You do love to come on this website to wind up everyone with your bollox (VAR et al). Any idiot can see that the BBC coverage has been amateur at best, especially when they have a supposed dedicated section. Updates are twice weekly, at best, and can be read elsewhere (Daily Kos) well in advance. I expect my license fee to be spent on quality services rather than on repetitive trash and no-mark "celebrities".
London isn't given the name of Londongrad for no reason. Our society (at the higher echelons) HAS been compromised by Russian graft.
You remind me of one of those grubs that lays its eggs on another animal and those grubs eat the unfortunate recipient from the inside. A fifth columnist by another name.

You do love to come on this website to wind up everyone with your bollox (VAR et al). Any idiot can see that the BBC coverage has been amateur at best, especially when they have a supposed dedicated section. Updates are twice weekly, at best, and can be read elsewhere (Daily Kos) well in advance. I expect my license fee to be spent on quality services rather than on repetitive trash and no-mark "celebrities".
London isn't given the name of Londongrad for no reason. Our society (at the higher echelons) HAS been compromised by Russian graft.
You remind me of one of those grubs that lays its eggs on another animal and those grubs eat the unfortunate recipient from the inside. A fifth columnist by another name.

They have a 24 hour rolling news channel and Russia War is being covered all the time

Every day they have live updates

Not forgetting the amount of journalists, reporters and the rest of teams from
BBC that have risked their lives reporting out there

Just get bored of the BBC bashing, it’s often by those with agenda to get them to watch their News channel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.