Russian invasion of Ukraine

Whilst you are correct about his thoroughness, Jefferson is presently on compassionate leave following the tragic passing of HMQ.

Thankfully @Ric has arranged for me to be notified every time his server identifies such an egregious assault upon the English language.
You need to go after that fucker that uses a space before a comma , it’s infuriating.

They have a 24 hour rolling news channel and Russia War is being covered all the time

Every day they have live updates

Not forgetting the amount of journalists, reporters and the rest of teams from
BBC that have risked their lives reporting out there

Just get bored of the BBC bashing, it’s often by those with agenda to get them to watch their News channel
Sadly, the BBC does not help itself. Its output quality has progressively declined year on year, both news and entertainment. They haven't upped their game since the start of the Digital era. I pay the License fee but I feel I'm being mugged on an increasing basis. Their output is predominantly fluff; repetitive on a daily basis and increasingly focused on "celebrity" culture (presenters and output) to the point where I'm happy for it to join the dinosaurs.

Maybe Bluemooners are spoilt with our access to "local reporters" who report with little time delay. There's no reason why the BBC can't access that sort of information on the caveat that they check the sources before. If you have a dedicated section, then it needs to be updated on a far faster basis than the BBC's currently is. You can almost see the sagebrush crossing the screen. There are days when no updates are added.
The BBC is increasingly becoming a mere shadow of its former self.

Sadly, the BBC does not help itself. Its output quality has progressively declined year on year, both news and entertainment. They haven't upped their game since the start of the Digital era. I pay the License fee but I feel I'm being mugged on an increasing basis. Their output is predominantly fluff; repetitive on a daily basis and increasingly focused on "celebrity" culture (presenters and output) to the point where I'm happy for it to join the dinosaurs.

Maybe Bluemooners are spoilt with our access to "local reporters" who report with little time delay. There's no reason why the BBC can't access that sort of information on the caveat that they check the sources before. If you have a dedicated section, then it needs to be updated on a far faster basis than the BBC's currently is. You can almost see the sagebrush crossing the screen. There are days when no updates are added.
Slap on the wrist incoming in 123.............;-)

BBC Sounds may be the best website in the www.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.