Russian invasion of Ukraine

Not quite the same as disobeying an order, though mate.
Protocol and orders are the same thing lad. Higher command don't always have the time to give you orders (just as a coach can't run on the pitch and tell a full back what to do) so you have set instructions instead for those situations. Nuclear strikes are all pre-existing orders.

Think he’s on the verge of losing the practical authority to launch nukes. Just an opinion obviously, but logic, plus the fact that their pre-2014 borders aren’t under any threat whatsoever, disctates that Russia has far more to lose than gain from such a step. China and India will disown them straight away for a start.

Human beings are selfish and pre programmed to survive.

Once his close allies feel the heat and the end for themselves, Putin will be no more it’s that simple.

As I have already said, negotiations will be going on as we speak that gives these cunts the off ramp they need and whilst it’s unpalatable for us given we want to see them suffer, politically it’s what will happen.

Putins war is lost. It’s now a matter of how and when he saves what little face he thinks he still has and who the west feels they can stomach to replace him.

Someone will fancy the gig and that someone will have no issue in putting an end to Putin politically to get it either.

Human beings are selfish and pre programmed to survive.

Once his close allies feel the heat and the end for themselves, Putin will be no more it’s that simple.

As I have already said, negotiations will be going on as we speak that gives these cunts the off ramp they need and whilst it’s unpalatable for us given we want to see them suffer, politically it’s what will happen.

Putins war is lost. It’s now a matter of how and when he saves what little face he thinks he still has and who the west feels they can stomach to replace him.

Someone will fancy the gig and that someone will have no issue in putting an end to Putin politically to get it either.
I agree. He’s done.

Protocol and orders are the same thing lad. Higher command don't always have the time to give you orders (just as a coach can't run on the pitch and tell a full back what to do) so you have set instructions instead for those situations. Nuclear strikes are all pre-existing orders.
I think the former affords a greater degree of discretion than the latter.

It’s pretty clear NATO won’t use nukes from fall out. A direct strike maybe.
I don't think you're right on that one mate, any fallout on NATO or allied territory would be viewed as a direct strike because the damage caused by the fallout would be horrendous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.