Russian invasion of Ukraine

I don't think you're right on that one mate, any fallout on NATO or allied territory would be viewed as a direct strike because the damage caused by the fallout would be horrendous.
NATO basically said as much, I don’t doubt NATO would retaliate, just won’t use nukes in retaliation unless directly targeted. Safe to say everything Russian outside of Russian borders would have a target on its back tho and wouldn’t last a week.

NATO basically said as much, I don’t doubt NATO would retaliate, just won’t use nukes in retaliation unless directly targeted. Safe to say everything Russian outside of Russian borders would have a target on its back tho and wouldn’t last a week.
i'd agree here, if they use tactical nukes then odds on NATO will most likely hit Crimea and take the fleet out with non nuclear weapons, its also odds on that Russian would launch when this happens

It’s pretty clear NATO won’t use nukes from fall out. A direct strike maybe.
Russia has been told what will happen.
PentGon watchers are fairly convinced that the Russian army in Ukraine will cease to exist as a fighting force (though that us looking likely soon anywat) and the Russian Black Sea Fleet will be at the bottom of it.

i'd agree here, if they use tactical nukes then odds on NATO will most likely hit Crimea and take the fleet out with non nuclear weapons, its also odds on that Russian would launch when this happens
Russia and Putin will already know what the NATO response to the use of tactical nukes or chemical weapons will be. It will have been conveyed in no uncertain terms.

Russia has been told what will happen.
PentGon watchers are fairly convinced that the Russian army in Ukraine will cease to exist as a fighting force (though that us looking likely soon anywat) and the Russian Black Sea Fleet will be at the bottom of it.

Add onto that all the good toys that NATO have not been giving to Ukraine. All arrive rather sharpishly. Assuming training is in place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.