Russian invasion of Ukraine

Didn’t I see something on this thread, about a Ukrainian dentist saying that’s his collection?

If I’m hallucinating that, then yes, massive shades of WW2 German behaviour towards ‘non-people’
Yeah that was a thing. Important to check as much as possible.

The cancer rates in Western Europe (including Ireland) shot up after Chernobyl, the fallout from a bomb with tens of kilotons of impact will absolutely hit NATO countries, it'll hit about 15 all told. France will be one and they'll certainly react and then the UK and USA have absolutely no choice but to react too.

Don’t think we would launch first, rather we would take out Russian forces on the land, sea and air using conventional weapons and strikes on a massive scale.

Of course that would no doubt lead to Russia in desperation probably launching and the end for us all.

What do you do though? Let him do what he wants? Bully and murder or do you stand up for what is right?

NATO would have to respond and respond big.

Don’t think we would launch first, rather we would take out Russian forces on the land, sea and air using conventional weapons and strikes on a massive scale.

Of course that would no doubt lead to Russia in desperation probably launching and the end for us all.

What do you do though? Let him do what he wants? Bully and murder or do you stand up for what is right?

NATO would have to respond and respond big.
You have to respond. But I think even a tactical nuke puts the piss, fear, shit and fury up everyone and the response would be nuclear.

However I doubt it'll happen as even if the little poison dwarf doesn't realise it's a death sentence for his family he'll be told to fuck off by the chain of command. It's happened before.

You have to respond. But I think even a tactical nuke puts the piss, fear, shit and fury up everyone and the response would be nuclear.

However I doubt it'll happen as even if the little poison dwarf doesn't realise it's a death sentence for his family he'll be told to fuck off by the chain of command. It's happened before.

You have to hope they also have a similar launch protocol to guard against the madman hell bent on destroying the world and that everyone says no, fuck off.

He is on borrowed time. No coming back from this. He either dies soon or he slivers off into some backwater thanks to a deal.

You have to hope they also have a similar launch protocol to guard against the madman hell bent on destroying the world and that everyone says no, fuck off.

He is on borrowed time. No coming back from this. He either dies soon or he slivers off into some backwater thanks to a deal.
Here we go, someone came about a millimeter away from calling me a bullshitter on here the other day when I wasn't sure this would be public domain

Edit: this should give everyone hope.
Anyway, Slava Ukraini.

Stock up on Spam, drink sealed bottled water, pop a few iodine tablets and we'll be fine.
Buy a cheap geiger counter, filtration mask, candles, first aid kit and hope it all blows over.

IF Pootin decides to push the big button.

Stock up on Spam, drink sealed bottled water, pop a few iodine tablets and we'll be fine.
Buy a cheap geiger counter, filtration mask, candles, first aid kit and hope it all blows over.

IF Pootin decides to push the big button.
flirtation masks and candles... all round too Biker's pad

Think he’s on the verge of losing the practical authority to launch nukes. Just an opinion obviously, but logic, plus the fact that their pre-2014 borders aren’t under any threat whatsoever, disctates that Russia has far more to lose than gain from such a step. China and India will disown them straight away for a start.

Here we go, someone came about a millimeter away from calling me a bullshitter on here the other day when I wasn't sure this would be public domain

Edit: this should give everyone hope.
Anyway, Slava Ukraini.
Not quite the same as disobeying an order, though mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.