Russian invasion of Ukraine

How long does it take to build a pipeline?

A quick look at the map of the Druzhba pipeline suggests they’d need to build 250-300km.
Granted its a project that will take some time to expedit. The point is the intent they have to facilitate a scheme to benefit the Russians. Since the outbreak of the russian invasion they have been the one to veto any far reaching sanctions on oil and gas supply. Serbia I get, but Hungary are an EU and NATO member that are looking both ways on this.

We had a weekend in Budapest cancelled during Covid. It’s safe to say that I won’t be looking to go now because their government is clearly made up of right-wing loons.
Shame that mate as you’d love it over there . The food and people are lovely. As for victor orban well you could say he is looking after Hungary and not getting involved in what’s happening in Ukraine .

Granted its a project that will take some time to expedit. The point is the intent they have to facilitate a scheme to benefit the Russians. Since the outbreak of the russian invasion they have been the one to veto any far reaching sanctions on oil and gas supply. Serbia I get, but Hungary are an EU and NATO member that are looking both ways on this.
Time that they had NATO membership withdrawn, might just make them recognise the threat Russia is.

I'd really like to go to Lviv. Looks a beautiful city from what I've seen. Hopefully something left at the end of this crazy shit
Went for a weekend about 10 years ago.
Some great fun bars there including one themed on partisan resistance.
Was an underground bunker, and had a rifle range at the back.

The Masoch bar was immense fun too. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.